Support, both financial and in-kind, is what makes the Wellness Walk possible. We are deeply grateful for the ongoing support and generosity of our sponsors and in-kind donors. Click on the icon to find out more about each one:
WHY SPONSOR THIS EVENT?
The Wellness Walk provides your business with an exceptional opportunity to gain exposure to people within the community who have an interest in mental health and wellness. Sponsorship also demonstrates to the broader community your business’ support.
You can select from a range of sponsorship packages to best suit your business needs. We can also tailor packages for your specific business objectives - please feel free to discuss these options with us.
The Wellness Walk will allow you to:
- Demonstrate your company support for the community
- Provide an opportunity to reach out and connect with community members through a different, positive platform
- Promote your brand, products and services
- Boost employee morale by coming together to support a cause outside the work environment
- Network and meet other like-minded business people
- Raise awareness for mental illness and break down the stigma
- Promote an active lifestyle and wellness
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP?
There are five levels of sponsorship available:
The Wellness Walk attracts individuals, corporate and community groups from across Sydney, Greater Sydney and NSW:
Young families with kids under 12
- Secondary and tertiary students
- Grandparents taking Grandkids
- People living with mental illness and their carers
Team involvement driven by ‘social coordinator’ within a business
- Sponsors and their employees
Fun Walkers and Runners
People with healthy, outdoor lifestyles
- People who regularly participate in walks
WANT A SUMMARY TO REVIEW?
For a full summary of benefits please download our Sponsorship Brochure (PDF 887.5KB)
If you are interested in becoming a Wellness Walk sponsor please read our Terms & Conditions then complete the Sponsor Application. (PDF 115.4KB)
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information please contact our Sponsorship Director, Larry Smith, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org